Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

housecalls by scrappin madge december kit release bloghop day 2

hi all, welcome to the housecalls by scrappin madge kit reveal blog hop day 2!!! the new december kit is called mistletoe kisses  and if you have been hopping with us, welcome back!  if you are hopping today, thanks for joining us! hope that you love this kit as much as i do! i had sooo much fun with is and still have a ton of goodies left to make many more projects.  here is a 12 x 12 page i made using the echo park papers,stickers, and exclusive flair from the kit. to get your hands on this kit go to :www.heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com



here is a pastel christmas tree i made for my dd with the kit papers and stickers(not from the kit i used a dollar store cagnle base,foam cone,sparkle brads, and lavender yarn)

mistletoe kisses kit pictures:






wanna win a december kit?! make sure you follow all the blogs and the housecalls with scrappin madge facebook page to be entered . happy hopping! 
the bloghop line-up 






8 comments:

"Midge" said...

Super fun layout but oh my stars...that tree is FABULOUS! Love it Jen. I may have to try one :)
Hugs
Midge :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Pretty layout and Oh how I love your altred cone. Such a great idea. LOVE IT!!!

JustYolie said...

The tree turned out fabulous!! Oh that chilly layout is beautiful!!!

Patry Ro said...

Hi Jennifer!!! beautiful colours!!! great decoration!! Tksss for your permanent inspiration!!!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great layout and the tree is absolutely beautiful!

Salnclts said...

I love your tree and your layout is gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

Sweet Jen- WOW... you were so busy! I love the tree oh how fun!!! and I adore the layout! So cute! Great Job my DT member!! Love Madge

Unknown said...

so cute!! i love the purple christmas tree!! purple is my favorite color and i love owls!! <3