Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Puppy love in action

Hi all, valentines day is sneaking up on us now... Only one more week to go!!! Nothing tells someone that you love them than a homemade card or gift. Here is a card i made literally from scratch. I used homemade texture paste that i made and pressed a texture plate on top then added red spray ink, and dabbed orange and silver ink. Lastly, i added string,then cut out a heart from the puppy patterned paper, and made it fab by putting a action-wobble behind it so it would shake and shimmy. Wahlaa a happy heart wobbling puppy-love card to give to my valentine:) 









   If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here.
Action Wobbles Facebook page here.  And if you want to see what i am up to and to see the card in action-
visit me at http://jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com. 





No comments: