Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, March 8, 2014

My AW google-eyed wobbley frog card


Hi all, i  don't know about you but i am kinda done with this winter stuff and ready to hop (he!he!-pun intended;)..into spring!! So i am stopping by to share a birthday card i made for my daughter that will be turning 4 . I used ribbons from my stash, k and company collage letters from my stash, lime green ink , an action-wobble and this cute prima paper. I cut the little frog out  so that it gave it dimension and a whole lot of wiggle with a action-wobble and google eyes. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!   Jen t:)

birthday card


close-up of the action-wobble




   If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here.
Action Wobbles Facebook page here.  

No comments: