Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sisterly love page i made for AW dt


Hi all, i am stopping by to share a page i made of a couple of  my dd's first pictures together. I used this super cute paper by prima along with wood veneer birds that i inked pink, prima letters and numbers, thickers, and of course the awesome and fun action-wobbles that i used on the clouds. Tfl! Happy creating !  Jen t. 

12 x 12 page

close-up


close-up of the action- wobbles on the clouds

If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here.
Action Wobbles Facebook page here


   



No comments: