Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, April 7, 2014

Free 2 B me moxxie Paperbag picture book for ss

Hi all, happy day!  i want to share a Paperbag picture book for my ds i folded two bags then covered with papers, diecuts, and stickers . Left a flap for a pocket and glued all other layers and openings to make it nice and thick.see pics below . Happy creating and have a awesome day!!  Jen t. 














What i used: 
Moxxie childs play papers, stickers and diecut 
Pop dots
Zip dry adhesive
Elmers tape runner
Red chalk ink
Martha stewart twine
2 lunch size paper bags  









To buy and check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers , visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  






No comments: