Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thank you for being a friend!! ...Card for aw dt



Hi all, happy saturday!!! I am popping on to share a 4x6 card i made using some awesome bella carta papers and stickers and of course an action-wobble:) have a great day and happy creating!! Jen t.








What i used : 
Chocolate ctmh ink
Carta bella stickers
Carta bella papers
Leaf Embossing folder
Action-wobble
Pop-dots
Queen & co orange goose bumps
Scotch atg 






If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking here.
Action Wobbles Facebook page here.  

No comments: