Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy birthday flower card for aw dt

Hi all, i am stopping by today to share a fun card i made using my wild card cricut cartridge, crate paper papers,bazzill bling  ,a k and co. brad and of course a action-wobble. The brad i placed on the circle  in the flower center and guess what ?!... It wobbles! :) makes it such a fun card. Have a great day and happy creating!  Jen t. 









 

If you would like to get some Action Wobbles of your own, you can go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe by clicking http://www.royalcastleshoppe.com/
Action Wobbles Facebook page here.  

No comments: