Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, June 2, 2014

I love you to the moon and back! for moxxie dt

Hi all, jen t. here. I am so excited to share my first project and blogpost with you all on moxxie!! As soon as i saw this reach for the stars collection i just knew it would be perfect for pictures of my lil boy. I first took about a 1/4 off of each side of the rocketman paper then layered it on the orange side of the starships. Then, i layered the border diecut strips and on every otherof the  spaceship border i popped them out and added a popdot to each to add dimension. Next, i added the other diecuts and planet sticker. Lastly, i added orange thread from my stash onto the  planet sticker and circle diecuts for texture. Hope you have a great day and happy creating!  Jen t. 






Moxxie i used:

  To get your hands on some moxxie goodness go here
 
 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This is an adorable layout