Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

welcome sign for moxxie


Hi all,  happy day and welcome! :)I am stopping by today to share a fun project I made using the easter-rific collection. so , let me just tell you what a crafty nerd I am. When I saw these papers I just thought I have to make a sign for my front door because they match my window box flowers! The purples and orange and greens are so pretty! Do you get as excited as I do when your papers match perectly? To make this welcome sign, I first took a piece of hard kraftboard I had from the back of a paper pad then I used a large pot lid( because it was the perfect size I wanted my sign) and traced it on to that and two pieces of the floral papers. Then I cut out all three about 12 inch circles. The one floral paper circle  I adhered to the circle kraft board and the other I cut around the flowers on both sides. I then added those pieces with pop dots to the alternate sides if the other floral paper to create a floral circle affect on the sign. Next, I used the triangle stickers from this collection a a lil bit of twine to make a banner on top.  Lastly,  I used my cricut to cut welcome out of the pretty purple chevron paper and added the swirl and accent stickers to finish.  thanks for stopping by! have a great day and happy creating!! Jen t.
 




Moxxie goodness i used:

Easter-rific element stickers
Easter-rific border stickers
Easter-rific-  think spring paper
 
From my stash: 
 
twine
Popdots
office help cricut cartridge 
 
 
 

No comments: