Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2 in 1 boy/girl flip paperbag minialbum using moxxie wee ones collection


Hi all, happy day!!  jen t. here. I am stopping by today to share a fun mini album i made . I call it a flip paper bag mini album because it is made from paper bags and  then when you get to the middle you flip it to see the other half, one side baby boy and the other baby girl.(you know, kind of like those story books that are 2 in 1 )  So i used that idea to make this mini for my friend who is having twins- a boy and girl so she could either but her sonograms pics or new pics on the album and in the ockets. For the paper I used, the Wee Ones collection is perfect for this project. To start for this album, i kept the paperbags the full size. I then cut and trimmed the patterned paper to size only folding one paper bag 3/4 of the way(to make my middle) so that all pages front of that folded one are girl and all pages after the folded one are boy. I then took diecuts, stickers and scraps of my patterned paper left to make a couple tags and make framed pages as for photos to be accented by them later. I then, hole punched two holes thru all the bags and threaded ribbon thru it to bind it together. I then, embellished with my enamel dots and a couple plastic rocking horses to add simple interest to the mini. thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!     Jen t.




front of girl cover









 
 
 
 
middle divider page
 
 


other side(boy cover)



 
 





Moxxie that i used:
WO-1365  Heaven Sent
WO-1366  Butterfly Kisses
WO-1367  Sleep Tight
WO-1368 Watch Me Grow
WO-1369  Splish Splash
WO-4032  Wee Ones Diecut
WO-2243  Wee Ones Cardstock Sticker


Other supplies: 
Plastic rocking horses
Diy enamel dots 
American crafts ribbon
Clear stickles







No comments: