Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Be you card for ss using kaisercraft honey chai

Hi all,  happy tuesday!!! Today i am sharing a card that i made using kaisercraft honey chai papers and stickers. I first started out the other night coloring a stamped image i had from a swap with my watercolor pencils. I  then realized the next day that it went with the soft colors of the honey chai collection and got excited to put them together in a card. I then took out my old school fiskars oval cutter and cut out the middle of my image of the boats and set the two pieces aside while i made the base. For the base i cut a 6 x12 piece of the pink wood grain paper and folded it in half. Then i  placed the square part of the image on top and pop-dotted the oval in the middle while  leaving room on the bottom of the card to embellish a little. next, I added a border sticker underneath and cut out the inspirational word strip from the bottom of one of the patterned papers and made it look like a banner by trimming the edges and only gluing it down in a couple spots to give it a lil dimension. Lastly, I added lil flowers I punched out with pearl centers and added a word and letter stickers to accent the corner. oh! then I wanted to add texture so I tucked three flowers to the top left corner and wrapped some twine above the border strips. make sure you get your honey chia paper collection at speedy scrappers so that you can have as much fun with this collection as I am:)
 happy creating!   jen t.







To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.





No comments: