Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, August 25, 2014

Moxxie autumn glory thank you card

Hi all!! Jen t. here. I am stopping by to share a fall card i made using the autumn glory collection. I just love the rich colors in this collection! To make this card i first cut a piece of the fanciful flowers paper into a 6 x 12 piece then folded it in half,using the floral design on the front bottom corner. Then i placed the beautiful autumn letter stickers to spell thank you . Next, i cut a piece of the barcode strip from the foliage in flight and cut it into a lil banner to put next to the thank you. I then fussy cut out the flowers from the corner of another fanciful flowers sheet ans popdotted it onto the base to give it   dimension. lastly, i used gold stickles to outline and highlight the middle flower and gold ink around the edges. I lastly, wanted to make the letters stand out more so I used a fine tip brown marker to outline the letters.thanks for stopping by and happy creating!
 
 




what moxxieness I used:

AG-1454
 Fanciful Flowers

 AG-1456
 Foliage in Flight
 AG-2277
 Autumn Alpha Sticker

From my stash:
Gold stickles
Brown marker
Scotch adhesive
Popdots
Gold ink

No comments: