Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

You and me card for ss

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi all, happy tuesday!! I am sharing with you yet another 6x6 gate fold card and envelope i made using... kaisercrafts honey chai..( did you figure out by now that i love this collection) . To make this card i first started with a 6x 12 piece of the green wood grain paper and folded it on the 3 and 6 inch then folded inward toward the middle. I then cutout a journal card i liked for the top of the card but the saying wasn't what i needed it to say so i took a piece of the striped pp and but it over the words to  add my you and me stickers on top. I then adhered only the left half of the journal card to the flap and added a butterfly stickers folded added to the edge of each flap. Lastly i printed a poem , inked all edges if the card and matted it to the floral paper and added pearls to the flowers and butterflies to fancy it up a little bit more. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jen t. 
 














To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.


 




 

No comments: