Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I am thankful for... Pocket page for ss



 
Hi all, happy tuesday!! I am popping on to share a fun pocket page-page i made using the hello sunshine diecuts, stickers, and cut aparts. This collection is super cute!  i had random pics i wanted to use from different dates so i thought pocket page. I used the number and month stickers on the corner of the pics to remember when the pics were taken and used the 4 x6 cut aparts to go in the pockets where my pictures weren't. I then used the fun striped paper to mat my pictures that I cut to 4x 6 and cut my pics slightly smaller. Next, I added sticker and diecut words and shapes to accent the pictures. I lastly, added faux stitching onto the cut aparts, inked the edges a lil and rounded the edges of all the cards with my corner punch. Tip- Don't have pocket pages?!  Just use the same page design and mat the cards onto a solid color 12 x12 piece of cardstock for a similar look. Make sure you grab your hello sunshine collection at speedy scrappers today. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!  
 Jen t. 



Pocket page layout using 4x6 pockets 




(Isn't this whale so stinkin cute!!!)


To check out more awesome goodies and inspiration "like " Speedy Scrappers at www.facebook.com/speedyscrappers and visit the website at www.speedyscrappers.com  or get your supplies in the Speedy Scrappers store.

 




 

No comments: