Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, September 5, 2014

Poppin' up Zombies card using Moxxie's zombie attack

 
 
hi all, jen t. here, run! zombies are coming!!... they just walked onto some amazing papers and stickers. so of course when I saw this collection I was dying ;) to create with the zombie attack .  
 
                                                http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=247_248
So, I thought how cool would it be for a zombie to pop up out of the card. here is a 5 x 7 card I made using  lil bits of every paper and some stickers from the collection.  Then, I distressed and inked the edges of most of the edges of  pieces to give more interest and texture. lastly for fun I made a rolled flower and added an eyeball sticker to make a creepy eye and fussy cut and pop dotted a zombie silhouette. beware! creating with this collection is addicting so make sure you get your hands on it asap. thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!
                                                                               --jen t.--
 

 
5 x 7 card front


pop up inside of card


up close pic of card
Moxxie supplies:
ZA-1450  Dead Man Walking
ZA-1451  Hallowed Ground
ZA-1452  Apocalypse
ZA-1453  Zombie Cutouts
ZA-2270  Zombie Cardstock Sticker

from my stash:
popdots
charcoal ink
white card blank


 

No comments: