Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

First day of school sign on a page


Hi all, jen t. here. I am stopping by to share a couple of fun and fast pages i made using the brainiac collection. Do you remember the back to school signs i made for my kids? Well, i got the pictures  developed and thought how fun would it be to put the sign and their pic on a page together! So i layered some coordinating paper and matted the picture then layed the sign on top. I then, added a journaling card from the cutouts on each page and added some doodles and gems/pearls to  give them a finishing touch. I really love how they turned out! I think i am going to start making them every year:)  thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!!
 
 


moxxie i used: the brainiac collection-click here to check out the whole collection
 
from my stash: red gems, little flowers, navy blue marker, and pearls 
 

 

No comments: