Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Get your 2 minute crafty fix



Got my crafty fix this morning: (cause i only had 2 minutes😳)make a two minute flower🌸

supplies used: 

dollar store wedding petals i used 10 petals but the more you put the fuller the flower will be 

Big brad through end of the pointed part of each petal then fan them out and touch edges with

Distressed stickles

Next time one i am going to ink mist to change the color 

Makes a 3 inch flower. #diy #flower #2minutecraftyfix #useyoursupplies #weddingpetals #dollartree #stickles




No comments: