Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Do you have a alpha addiction too?!



I think i have a lil bit of an alpha addition and i found more in another folder after i took pics... Yikes! Lol! 😍😍😍a crafty girl can never have enough. 😁🎨📜✂️#instacollage #alphabets #craftyaddictions #moxxie  #thickers  #cosmocricket #creativememories #sei #sassafrass #jillibeansoup #storytellers #studiocalico #pebbles #stickers

1 comment:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I might have more than YOU! LOL! Most of mine are CM as I was a consultant for 13 years...but I have 3 12x12 iris boxes full of other manufacturers also...glad I never really had a "thickers" addiction or I might have twice as many!! thanks so much for sharing!