Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Moxxie i heart easter gatefold card march 25


Hi all , today i am stopping by to share a gatefold card i made using the faith line. I just love the color combo in this collection! So pretty! So i matched up my markers to the colors in the collection and colored an image from my stash. I then used the salvation paper for the base, the stripe paper from the edge of the holy bible paper then used the pray paper to back my doily egg. Then i had fun embellishing it. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jen T. 






No comments: