Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

️Happy birthday make a wish card



Hi all, i am stopping by today to share a 6x6 birthday card i made using another springtime paper called dandelion wishes. I just can't seem to get enough of these beautiful papers! When the paper is so pretty it really doesn't need much embellishing so to keep it simple i stamped the sentiments and pop dotted make a wish and inked the edges of card. Then i stickles the white flower puffs and added centers to the flowers. And lastly added lace paper tape along the bottom as my grass. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!
Jen T. 
 
 
close-up


springtime collection





No comments: