Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy easter basket blogpost-april 2


Hi all, happy almost easter!!! So glad spring is finally here. How about you? Today i am here to share a fun project i made using the bright happy colors of the springtime  and queen of the crop collections . So i started by making a whole bunch of 1 inch by 12 inch strips (a great way to use up scraps too) and then layed them out to make a base . Then i weaved the other strips in between . When i was happy with the size i folded up a couple inches to become the sides . Lastly i took wider  strips i had and used them to make the handle and to cover the raw edge if my basket sides. Lastly, i added a ribbon spray i made then pop-dotted a egg doily over it with the green alphas to finish it with happy easter. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! --Jen T--
front of basket



close-up


back of basket

Moxxie i used:


No comments: