Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Family moments using magical memories collection- may 4


Hi all, are you loving the new collections?! They are super fun to work with! Today i am sharing with you a page i made using the new magical moments collection. I started with a picture my girls took of themselves with the rockstar mickey app that adds mickey to the picture. So i started by getting a lil inky by splashing white and silver ink on the page .then from there i added layers of the  border strips i cutout and ripped then stapled to the page. Next i then added the fun phrase and circle stickers along with enamel hearts and dots for dimension to bring your eye around the page. Lastly, i finished off the page with a date stamped and stickers from the polka dot letter sheet for the k and m. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jen T. 





http://www.gotmoxxie.com/site/index.php?cPath=269_270&osCsid=25657551a4ce59e868b90bebfa95e4e9






No comments: