Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Boaf september reveal #2

Hi all, Jen T. here, i am stopping by to share two pages i made using the september kit. I love this kit!! The first page is 12x12 page of my son picking and smelling dandylions. ( one of my favorite pics of him) and a page i made for jen davis's september stamping challenge -go here to check out her challenge and many others: http://forum.birdsofafeatherkitco.com/viewtopic.php?f=607&t=10285
The second page i made is of our favorite italian treat pizza fritte ( fried dough) . It is delish! I tried to make it like my mom and grandma made it.  Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!! 






September kit- go here to get yours-
http://www.birdsofafeatherkitco.com

No comments: