Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Boaf technique Tuesday_get inky



Hi all , jen t. here. Happy technique tuesday!  Are you lovin' the wood veneer in the October kit?!  And that mini ink?! I am! And i thought of some ways to get the most use out of them- First i used the ink pad to ink up the wood veneer really good( if it is a word make your your ink the right side) then press down firmly onto the paper and pull it straight up. Wahlaa! A stamped image and  now you can still use the wood veneer on another project.  





Second, i took the same kind of wood veneer and washi to mask off the words so i could use part of the design .see pics below. 







Then since i was already inky i got out my acrylic block and stamped the ink on it and used my water pen to watercolor my cloud diecuts for my layout. 


 






 









1 comment:

Daniella said...

Awesome technique! Way to stretch those beautiful supplies!!
Thanks for visiting my blog the other day too!!
You are a RockStar!!
xxDaniella