Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Desk calendar and valentine's day card using tfe BOAF kit




Hi all,  I am stopping by today to share a lil desk calendar i made using the lil calendars from the bo bunny cutaparts in the january kit. This kit is so awesome it is hard to cut it apart. For the desk calendar i cut 2 blue bazzil strip a out 4 1/2 x 12 and pieced together to make the base then hole punched thru the top of the stand and calendars and tied it all together with a ribbon.  Then for my second project i made a card from the large cutapart on the february sheet and folded in in half to make the base to the top i added another cutapart and pop dotted a camara cutspart and lil star diecut. For the inside i added a heart cutapart to cover an image i didnt want to use and then i added doodled frames to both the front and the back. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jen T. 

Front 

Close-ups 







Card 













No comments: