Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Diy your own large flair - BOAF technique Tuesday





Hi all,  I am stopping by today to share a technique. Let's make a big flair. I don't know about you but i love getting the freebies from the fairs like pins, magnets and pencils ect.  But then what to do with them. So to upcycle the magnets i got i decided to make them a scrappy embellishment. To see how i made it check out the pictures below. The only tool i used was a lil flat head screw driver to pry the backing off then took the pieces apart cut a saying from the papers i had and reassembled it and added it to a scrapbook page i made. I love how it turned out. Give it a try!  Happy creating! Jen T. 


Before- 















After- 


No comments: