Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Surprise Tombow Happy Mail!!!












I got surprise happy mail today!!!!! Thank you soo much @tombowusa !!!! Looooove it! I can't wait to use them in my creations!!
#tombowpro #tombow #tombowlove #papercrafting #scrapbooking #cardmaking #journaling #tombowbrandambassador

To get these buy these products and more visit www. Tombowusa.com 
Thanks for stopping by!! 


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

1 comment:

Finding Your Niche said...

Wowza! You are in towbow heaven right now!!! I have used many of their products so enjoy your new collection. I can't wait to see what you create with them.