Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Valentines scratch off card using tombow correction tape





Hi all, i am stopping by today to share a fun card i made using tombow mono correction tape. It was super fun and easy too:)  I just cut a 8x4 piece of acetate and folded it in half  to make a cardbase. On the front panel iapplied the   correction tape to cover. Then i took out my 4x4 and 2x2 project life cards from my stash along with my letter stickers and got started.  I then layered two frames to make the front and glued them on top of the card front. Then put a 2x2 onto the back center with a solid paper behind it sandwiching the acetate in between.Well, let my pictures just do the rest of the talking. Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to get your tapes at www.tombowusa.com

 See below for step by step pics of my project: 

















Jen T.




No comments: