Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, March 7, 2016

Page i made for the club scrap technique challenge

Hi all, today i am sharing a fun challenge that club scrap artist team member lilian is hosting for march . It is a masterboard challenge. Go here to find out more about what a masterboard is and get in on the fun challenge on the club scrap blog by linking it there: Http://clubscrap.com/0316-technique-challenge/.  Here is the page i made for the club scrap masterboard technique challenge- 

Pic of my stamped page. It turned out so pretty i couldn't cut it up. 
I used stamps from all 3 unmounted stamp sets that coordinate with the paris fleamarket kit  and the pretty printedpink patterned paper( say that 5 times fast.. Lol! ) to make this . 







Club scrap kit i used: 
Paris fleamarket march 2016 deluxe kit with the unmounted stamps add-ons 


Get your kit at : www.clubscrapshop.com 


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!! 

Jen t. 

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Love that you used your Master Board in a different way. It makes a great scrapbook page base. Beautiful layout!

Hetty said...

Wonderful project, Jen! I found it hard to cut up my page too!
You made some lovely embellishments and what a fun picture.

Lisa D said...

You're right...your master board is too pretty to cut up! I love that you made it a page.

Unknown said...

Very Nice!