Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Club scrap dahlia blog hop

Hi all, Welcome to the Club scrap dahlia blog hop!!! Hope you are enjoying the awesome projects so far!!

today i am sharing with you a 12x12 page and a fun upcycle project to use up your scraps.
for this page, i first started with cutting black cs cardstock slightly smaller then the fuchsia card stock and matted it on top. Then I took the beautiful butterfly washi tape and put strips of it near the center of the black club scrap card stock, making it large enough for my photo and embellishments to fit. Then i took the white cs splat stamp from the dahlia deluxe stamp set and used white ink to stamp some random splats to make a trail for my butterflies and cluster on the bottom. I then layered of butterfly diecut along with two pink kind of parts to put under my photo.next, I am in my butterflies are the mingle the picture and then mean a little cluster on the bottom right of the page to echo the same colors and papers from the my middle of the page. Lastly,  I stamped  the year and used letter stickers from my stash to make my title. Oh and i almost forgot i added three little black felt buttons from the kit around the page too.

12 x 12 page


Lastly for my quick project i took old stamp blocks i had in my stash( i started unmounting my wood block stamps) 
And made a lil decor with them . I like the bold look of doodled letters so i freehand drew my letters on cs fushia paper and fussy cut them out and then with scraps of the other pp i cut papers to size and glued them on and inked the edges. And that's it. I had a ton of fun with this kit!
 Go to www.clubscrapshop.com to get your kit today. 




tip-if you wanted to use these blocks a an outdoor decoration just coat with clear polyurethane to seal the paper in.
**to get your cs dahlia kit go to: www.clubscrapshop.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!


Blog hop links:

 




16 comments:

Hetty said...

What a great page of you, Jen. Love how the butterflies cross the paper.
And the Spring decoration blocks are a wonderful idea.

Annette said...

Very cool page and what a neat idea for some of those blocks.

KnitterPam said...

cool layout! the elements are really interesting.

Capescrapper said...

Love your use of the washi tape Jennifer, great layout!
And such a fun spring block decor item. So clever of you to up cycle the rubber stamp wood blocks.

Anne Marie said...

Great layout Jen. I LOVE all your butterflies. I have tons of old wood blocks may need to get them out and decorate!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Very pretty...the butterflies are so sweet!
TFS

Donna said...

I love layouts using black as a background, this is so gorgeous!

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous layout Jen! Now I know what to do with my old stamp blocks! Have a great day!

Rettaescape said...

Cute layout!

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a great "page about me", Jennifer. Fun project!

esthrmend said...

The butterfly negatives are great!

Jill P said...

Love your layout of you!

APeeling Crafts said...

Great projects!

Finding Your Niche said...

A great page. Love the trail of butterflies!

Kay Williamson said...

That really is a great page, just adorable! Great use of the wood mounts for your spring projects, so cute!

Lisa D said...

Congratulations on doing a layout of "you". I wish more people let us look into the artist them self.