Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy national scrapbooking day!!!

Hi all, happy national scrapbooking day!!! Today i am poppin on to share with you a few projects i made using the happy mail i got from tombow last week. ( pic below)

The sponsors are : simple stories, art impressions, stampenduous, graphic 45 , fancy pants, and may arts ribbon 



Here is a 12x12 page i made using the graphic 45 enchanted forest pattern papers,stickers and chipboard elements. 

Close-ups



For this 12x12 page i diecut a grey cardstock from my stash with a tringle cut from my card cricut catridge and backed it with white cardstock from my stash as well.  The patterned papers i used are from the fancy pants attwell 6x6 paper pad. I also used the fancy pants puffy letters and stickers , tags and flair. For the word school and party i used letters from  simple stories let's party collection.  And lastly, blue gelatos from my stash was used for some of the background. 
For both pages i adhered all elements with tombow permanant mono adhesive.
To get all your adhesives, markers amd colored pencils go to: www.tombowusa.com 

Close-ups 


Did i mention i am in looove with those puffy stickers from fancy pants!!! 


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!







No comments: