Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, May 30, 2016

Club scrap may team challenge

Hi all, today i am stopping by to share two pages i made for the club scrap may artist team challenge. For this months challenge we were asked to incorporate metal or faux metal elements to our page or project and use the club scrap creative license kit as well.
So i decided that i am kinda in love with the turquoise in this kit so you will see it in all my pages this month. For this page i thought it would be neat to cut the license plate patterned paper into a shape to put in the center of the white cardstock and build layers and cutaparts under the picture and then for my title i used the black india ink and stamped the ur and amazing onto turquoise paper. Lastly i added the cute metal key and chain around my diy flair to my page for some metallic elements. 


12x12 page 



Close-up


For this page below i started out with the white cardstock , turquoise spray ink and the celebrate stencil from a past cs kit but the ink sorta smeared but i liked it:) sometimes we make happy mistakes.  Then I cutout of the patterened paper those cool wheels and layered them atound my pic adding pop dots to a couple for dimension. For my metallic elements i too the brads and added them to the center of the wheels along with some extra metal stickers i had in my stash.  Then i took some ribbon and buckles from the kit and tied them into a bow and put at the corner of the picture.
Oh then i stamped out the saying with black ink on white cardstock and cut it out and lastly added some more black ink splots around my page with faux stitching as a border.  
12 x12 page 



Close-up








www.clubscrapshop.com


blog hop list:
 
Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jen t. 

12 comments:

Hetty said...

Jennifer, your pages are just wonderful!
Great metal elements.

rettaescape said...

Beautiful layout! Love your embellishments made from the stencil! Cute!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Beautiful LO's - love your happy accident! Looks great.

Lilian said...

Amazing pages!!! Love them!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Wendy Bellino said...

I love the simplicity of the background. It really makes your embellishments stand out. Thanks for sharing your happy accident!

Lisa D said...

I love it when accidents turn out better than the intended result! Beautiful layering.

Jennifer said...

Clever cutting and layering.

Donna said...

Great layout, I love how creatively you used the chain, great way to think outside the box!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Clever use of the ball chain on your layout! TFS!

APeeling Crafts said...

Love the colors-Great Pages!

Finding Your Niche said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages! Love all elements!

KnitterPam said...

Finally getting to this blog hop. Love that first layered layout. Very cool ideas here.