Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Page i made using the tombow carnationand peacock blue markers

Hi all, it is beautiful here today so  i am stopping by this morning to share a page i made before i get outside to play with the kids. Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather as well!  If you saw my post yesterday then you know i made some cool backgrounds that i gessoed and stenciled then scribbled on tombow carnation and peacock blue and misted and smudged the ink til i liked it and let it dry. Then last night i turned it into the background and butterflies to add to the 8/12 x11 inch page of my girls.  Oh and i handlettered a title too😳😄if you have ever seen my real handwriting you would know that this is really good for me! Lol! Since the paper warped a bit i added it to  black cardstock and then added some black touches and dots and ink to bring it all together. I had so much fun making this!!! Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!  To get your markers and more goto: www.tombowusa.com

Here are some pics and close-ups: 





Close-up




No comments: