Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Oriental trading has halloween costumes! :)

Hi all, are you ready for fall and halloween like i am?! i am pretty tired of the heat so i am thinking fall. My fall decorations are going up this week for sure! This week the girls costumes came and now they are getting excited for Halloween. Today,  they tried on their costumes from oriental trading. They love them!!! My oldest is the Dragon Ninja in pink and my middle one is Mal from the disney movie descendants( we are all about that movie too btw we have watched it a dozen times already..lol!) Their costumes are true to size too and good quality. 
M dressed as Coronation Mal from Descendants

K dressed as a Dragon Ninja 

Don't they look great!


To checkout all the awesome costumes and cool halloween decorations,crafts and goodies go to: 
http://www.orientaltrading.com/holidays/halloween-a1-550760.flt


Oh!! And we also got these jumping spider toys to hand out as our nutfree halloween giveout for lil kids or kids that can't have candy due to allergies. They are so fun! See them in action on my Instagram video: https://instagram.com/p/BKE38ThgwFv/


Here are some close-ups




Thanks for stopping by and happy creating ! Think Halloween! 
Jen T




No comments: