Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Club scrap technique challenge


Hi all,  I am super excited to be hosting the technique challenge this month at the club scrap blog 

And guess what?! 
I want your fingers to get a lil painty this challenge. 
Grab your clear acrylic stamping block ( any size ya have and give these ideas a try) . Don't have a acrylic stamping block?no problem... grab a piece of clear food wrap, wax paper or plastic packaging and play with your paints the same way with them. I love the random artsy backgrounds the paints make . It is a great way to make a custom color your paper and use up those kit bits leftover from old projects. On my card and page i used my leftover bits from the dahlia kit and the picture of my daughter laying on the grass making a smiley face with her body and our yard balls.she is so cute.. right?!  
So to start i grabbed me pieces of white card stock and different water based/ water-reactive paints and just scribbled,rolled, and wet the paints a lil and stamped. So fun!!! Let my pics show ya the rest. So grab your paints and play along and be sure to link them up here because we want to see your awesome cards, scrapbook pages and paper-craft projects using this technique. Share your and link it up on the club scrap blog here: http://clubscrap.com/1116-technique-challenge/


Warning picture overload .. lol! 

Prima oil pastels with water sprayed on ( gelatos and distress crayons work great too) 









Pearlescent wAtercolor paints and water-brush 



Pink and lavender acrylic paint and brayer










Painted white cardstock after stamping


12 x12  scrapbook page 

 

4 x 5 collage card 


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 

Jen T. 
:) 





































Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the demo...off to give this a try.