Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

november paradise club scrap blog hop


hi all, welcome to the club scrap paradise bloghop! if you are hopping along with us then you are here from the talented josette's blog. if you get lost along the way start at the beginning at Karen's post. this kit is so pretty I just had a blast playing with these colors and stamps! I just loved the watercolor effect on the palm patterned paper and sorta ran with that adding pops of black around the page to help it pop. My diy diecuts are all stamps from the deluxe paradise kit as well as all the papers, cutaparts, buttons ribbon,and that cool parrot charm.



12 x 12 page

                                                            close-ups
the parrot waa lil too shiny for my page so I rubbed some black cs ink on it to tone it down


next is hetty's blog http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/2016/11/club-scrap-paradise-blog-hop.htmlwhere you are sure to be inspired

stamps slid a little on the washi so make sure you pull stamp straight up for a clean image- I did get a lil double image on the second palm leave but I decided to make it work I like the imperfections
 
thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!!
 
 
in case you get lost here is the blog list:
Kelly
 




15 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a nice layout Jen. I love how you used the washi tape from the kit to make leaves. Something I will be trying in the future. TFS.

Capescrapper said...

Jennifer, such a fun page and the use of the washi tape in the die cuts is such a clever technique!!

Annette said...

Great page with lots of terrific ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa D said...

Clever use of the washi tape! Beautiful layering.

Donna said...

Jen the way you used the washi tape was so creative!

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful layout Jen! I too had the issue of fuzzy stamping on my card but opted to leave it because not everything has to be perfect (LOL). Have a great day!

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful Page you have created Jen!! Love it!'
hugs
Cheryl

Hetty said...

What a great page, Jennifer. love how you added all the details
and what a perfect picture you had for this.

Wendy Bellino said...

Stamping on washi tape, new technique to me! I'll have to try this out. Don't you love stamping on that glossy white card stock?! The images are so crisp!

Tricia Morris said...

Antigua is on my bucket list . . . I'll bet it was a great honeymoon spot! Great idea on how to tone down the shiny parrot with a wee bit of black CS ink!

Kelly Clark, AKA The Goddess said...

Rock on with that washi tape idea. How did I not know this? Thanks for sharing!

Jill P said...

very nice

Kay Williamson said...

Oh now you've got me dreaming of how to use the Washi Tape in similar ways, how clever. Lovely layout for sure, very fun!

APeeling Crafts said...

Great Page Jen! Love the washi tape technique-very cool!

Finding Your Niche said...

A beautiful page! love the washi tape technique!