Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, December 5, 2016

Teacher gift mint jars using oriental trading supplies




Hi all, today i am stopping by to share a fun teacher gifts i have started and still making for my kids teachers, aides ect. only 13 more to go! yay!  and then i will be done:) I love that I can get everything I need for a project like this all in one place! I had a blast making and coming up with the saying. I hope they all like it as much as I do! check out my pictures below on how i made it and the finished pictures. Any questions just ask below in the comments. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!! Talk to ya soon ! 
Jen T.

Everything i used to make this is from oriental trading. 
The items i used are : 
Kraft paper price tags
Christmas owl brads 
Sweet stripes candy tub
Kraft paper price tags 
Traditional christmas scrapbook paper
Thelma lace burlap ribbon 
Short plastic jars 
Glue dots 

Tools i used: 
Paper -trimmer 
Circle cutter
Glue dots
Double-sided tape 
Tape-runner 
 
 
 
to get your hands on these supplies and other holiday and party supplies go to:
 

 
 












 
 

all done! :)






Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor 

No comments: