Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, January 20, 2017

Page for the LGS challenge

Hi all, today  i am stopping by to share a page l made for the lets get sketchy challenge. For this page i am using the beautiful blue card-stock and blue &silver patterned paper from the club scrap color me happy kit . I also used the pretty white and brown ribbon as well as the silver dots to add more interest to the page from the kit. The silver letter stickers and doilies are from stash. The lgs sketch was super fun to work with and i just loved how it helped me to showcase three pics of my son at Christmas. Here is the challenge i entered :

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/

And to get your hands on the new cs color me kit go here: 

http://www.clubscrapshop.com





12x12 page 


Close-up



Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!! 
jen t:)

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Liking the silver touches, such cute photos. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.