Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Club scrap succulents blog hop

Hi all, welcome to the club scrap succulents blog hop! If you are hopping along with us then you are here from the talented cheryl's blog and if you get lost along the way or want to start at the beginning just head to karen's post here . Today i am sharing a 12 x 12 page i made in memory of my mother-in-law. I miss her so much!  I used the club scrap succulents kit to make my page. I took the beautiful pic of her and layered the colored cardstocks and cutaparts behind her picture so that it would pop on the pattern paper. Then i wrapped the grey ribbon around to anchor the pic. Lastly,to highlight the beautiful succulents pattern i added sequins to add sparkle and wink of stella onto my handcut title. Items from my stash are the sequins and the doily. To get your hands on the club scrap http://www.clubscrapshop.com/succulents-club-scrap-deluxe-succulents kit go here.







The next stop is the talented  -Hetty's blog




jen t.

17 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful remembrance of her. So nice!

Hetty said...

That is a beautiful memorial page, Jennifer.
Paper and picture are a perfect fit.

Annette said...

Perfect memory.

Ink Stained Roni said...

Beautiful - I love the way you tied the knots - really adds a lovely touch.

Donna said...

Jennifer, such a beautiful tribute to your mother in law! I'm sure you miss her, but this a great way to remember her! (hugs)

Capescrapper said...

Jennifer, what sweet layouts!

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Beautiful!

Cheryl Walker said...

Jennifer your layout is absolutely Gorgeous hun! Love it!
Hugs
Cheryl

Lisa D said...

Beautiful tribute to your Mother-in-Law! The sequins add a nice touch.

Kay Williamson said...

What a gorgeous tribute, simple yet elegant page!

Tricia Morris said...

Love the little details and the idea of a tribute page. Perhaps scrapbooking a few pictures of my mom would make me feel like we're spending some quality time together! :)

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful page Jen! I love the double ribbon-a very nice touch.

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a lovely tribute to your mother. Beautiful!

debduzscrappin said...

Beautiful layout - love the addition of the sequins!

Finding Your Niche said...

Beautiful page!

Lilian said...

So pretty! Love the page!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

KnitterPam said...

I lost my MIL in 2016 also. This is a beautiful tribute. I need to do something like this.