Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Friday, March 24, 2017

Club scrap artist team challenge blog hop

hi all, welcome to the team challenge blog hop! if you are hopping along with us then you are here  from  hetty's blog.  if you get lost along the way or want to start from the beginning head to karens post at  the club scrap blog

For the team challenge we were asked to incorporate the club scrap digital elements into our project. I kinda had some printer issues and the first few pages i tried to print printed in black and white then after fiddling with my printer setting i got it to print in color and then my computer froze ... yada yada i have three colored copies of the same page and ran out of ink.. lol!

 
digital elements printed on computer paper


 
 So what to do with multiples. Make a background. Since my page was about sewing i sewed the printed cutaparts out and made the background. I added some matted layers to my photo and added my title. It was sew much fun ;)


12 x 12 page


 
 
next stop is josette's blog

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! 
Jennifer Taylor


9 comments:

Donna said...

Jen, this was a super fun idea! You rocked this challenge~!

Capescrapper said...

Love the grid of decorative tile squares!! Great layout!

Kelly said...

I have a sewing machine just for sewing paper/cardstock but I have NO WHERE to plug it in to use it! A new house with a fully dedicated craft-room basement is definitely in order! I really like the final product, and after all the printer drama, you were probably thrilled with the "win," too!

Hetty said...

Love the tiles behind your sewing machine, Jennifer, such a wonderful idea.
Happy scrapping and sewing!!

APeeling Crafts said...

Very cute page...love the sewing details!

Lisa D said...

Great way to use those multiples!

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a wonderful way to make lemons into lemonade! Your page turned out great...glad you were able to make it work!

Wendy Bellino said...

Punny post! Sew glad you shared it with us!

Lilian said...

Sew Cool! Awesome page!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio