Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Page for club scrap using the stuck sketches sketch


hi all, tonight I am stopping by to share a page I made using the club scrap cherry blossom deluxe kit. I just loved using the two different shades of pink along with the touch of charcoal paper and black and white photo. I then fussy cut and foam taped the flowers at the top and the bottom and around the photo.  I used the stuck sketches april midmonth sketch to inspire the design and for a added pop of color I added gold letters and doilies from my stash .0h those cute lil flower stickers are from club scrap too lastly, I added some layers and ink splashes .

12 x 12 page






to get your hands on the club scrap cherry blossoms kit go here

to check out the stuck sketch challenge go here
thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

Jennifer Taylor






jen t.

3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Oh how sweet, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandy Ross said...

Such pretty soft paper choices....love the pop of gold! Adorable photo too! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!