Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Club scrap page using the may lets get sketchy sketch


Hi all, how are you? I have been a busy creating gal this past week. I caught up on almost all my crafty projects :) this afternoon i am sharing with you a 12x12  page i made using the club scrap Adirondack kit and the lets get sketchy sketch for may 1st. To see the sketch challenge go here:




To get your hands on the club scrap kit go  here

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!  Jennifer Taylor :) 
Add caption









jen t.

13 comments:

Marci said...

Hi Jen...just followed!-love the top of your blog page! Sweet page for LGS-Thanks for using the sketch and joining us this month!

michelle said...

Lovely take on the sketch, thanks for joining LGS

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining on with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

Michelle VO said...

Lovely layout - thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy :)

Peggy Lin said...

So pretty !!thankyou so much for joining us at LGS.

Unknown said...

Lovely page....... Thanks for playing along at LGS

Dotstolines said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Brenshevia said...

Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

Mandy said...

Great take on the sketch... :-) Thanks for playing along with LGS.
Mandy

Unknown said...

A wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

Unknown said...

Nice page great use of the sketched circle die...... thanks for playing at LGS

Jacobi Creations said...

I really like the use of the brown and the blue together, they are such a nice earthy combination of colours. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at LGS.