Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Oriental tradIng summer fun goodies aka #operationkeepembusy

Hi all, happy summer! Today i am popping on to share some fun goodies we got from Oriental trading to keep the kids busy playing outside aka operationkeepembusy. We had a blast in the yard yesterday and we can't wait to set up all our goodies to play with again! I just love the double reinforced bean bags and the large sharpie markers. I drew big numbers 1-10 on them to use for the hopscotch game and for my son the put in order and put into the bucket when he is inside as well.   The kids made a ton of bubbles with these large bubble wands and had fun chasing and popping them too. Then drew beautiful art on our back patio with the crayola chalk( best sidewalk chalk by far and we have used alot of kinds over the years) my 14 yr old loved that the chalks came with black an, peach and grey colors in the assortment.we added every thing into one of the colorful plastic buckets to keep all our supplies in. We loved these buckets so much i put each of my kids names on one and they have their own special toy bucket for their rooms now. Make sure you check out the pics below of our fun day and check out the summer selection of toys and summer outdoor fun here or 



















































Thanks for stopping by
and  please share in the comments things you do keep your kids busy over the summer.




Disclosure- Oriental trading  has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own







No comments: