Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Club scrap vintage botany blog hop


Hi all, welcome to the club scrap vintage botany blog hop! If you are hopping along with us then you are here from the talented Hetty's blog . If you get lost along the way or want to start at the beginning head to Karen's club scrap blog post here  Today, i am sharing with you an up-cycled mini album i made from blank cd's i had in my crafty stash. I had alot of fun making it. I used the kit pattern papers and cut aparts for all the pages and i stencilled flowers on the plain card-stock pages. Oh and i added those beautiful ribbons and fibers on the binder clip as well as the key charms... all from the kit. Check out my pics below to see what i used to make my mini album . 


To get your hands on all things club scrap and the vintage botany kit  go here




,

The cover 






,
The inside pages - to punch a hole in the cd's i used my cropodile-
Then i just traced the cd shape onto my papers, cutut and adhered them to the cd's front and backs 

Oh yeah ,that beautiful stencil comes with the kit too

Next stop on the blog hop is Josette's blog 


Thanksbfor stopping by and happy creating! 







15 comments:

Hetty said...

Wow, what a fun circle shape album. That stencil is so much fun. I love it too.

Jill P said...

So very cute I love your little album

Capescrapper said...

Such a darling mini album Jennifer, love the stenciling and the circular shape too! :)

Annette said...

So refreshing to see a circular book. TFS.

Wendy Bellino said...

I love that you used blank CD's as bookboard. This really turmed so neat! You did such a great job using all the kit elements to decorate with. I just love the page with the stenciled image!

Donna Nuce said...

Wow! I have a bunch of blank CDs that will never get used. Fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing!

Arlene said...

What a cute little book in the round! TFS!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Very cool book! I love up-cycling CD's and this is little album is perfect. Love it.

Kay Williamson said...

I love the idea of a plant journal, and your round mini album is lovely with that stenciling done on it. Really cute project!

Lisa D said...

Adorable round album! Aren't those stencils the cutest?!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Great upcycling project for unwanted CDs. The circle shape is so unique.

Lilian said...

Beautiful upcycled mini-album!!! Love it!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Anonymous said...

What a clever little book! Great idea and beautiful too!
Blessings
Melitta

Finding Your Niche said...

Love the non traditional look of your album! Very clever!

APeeling Crafts said...

So cute Jen! What a great little book!