Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Winter blooms club scrap page using stuck sketch


Hi all, sorry I haven't done a normal blogpost since last month! Summer break has been keeping me busy! I am ready for school to start again. I am pooped! Lol! Today, i am sharing with you a page i made with the club scrap july vintage botany kit and i used the stuck sketches july sketch as well.
12 x12 page 
For the base i used the light yellow floral graph pattern and added plum cardstock to the left and bottom corner to balance the page. I also, matted the photos in plum cardstock. 
Then since the sketch called for a large title i dug into my alpha stickers stash and found large white thickers. The white stickers were just too bright so i rubbed brown and plum ink on them to customize the color. While digging i found gold thickers swirls and they were exactly what i was looking for to frame the pics and title:) next, i added the layers on the top with the plum ribbon and offwhite cutapart with a lil punched flower and pearl. Lastly i added a wooden button from the kit and flower from my stash. Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!! Check out the pics below and to get your hands on the vintage botany kit go here
Closeup






Jen T. :)





3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty, love the yellow and
purple together! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Natsuko said...

Gorgeous layout!Great take on the sketch!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

LisaM said...

Pretty take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!