Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Oriental trading - washi tape


Hi all, happy new year!

 Hope your year is off to a good start. Today i am sharing with you
5 quick and easy cards i made with washi tape from Oriental Trading. For the first card, i used the travel washi tape set and laid the strips down on a diagonal with space on the top for the sentiment. I then, cut a piece of cardstock in tan and put strips of the green washi across it . next, i diecut the word thanks and adhered it to my 6 x6 card. After that card, i got on a roll (pun intended) lol!  and used the same idea for the other 4 cards but changing the direction of the washi and then stamping with stamps from my stash in the open areas. I just love how they came out! So simple, fun and a great way to make your own pattern paper. check out the pics below.



Fyi- to check out the awesome washi tapes i used and many more go here: 










Card-stock covered in washi tape then die-cut



6 x 6 card using the washi diecut word and the travelers  washi set





Card on left using the mint green and gold washi set and right card using the all gold and white set 






6 x 6 Cards  using the travelers washi set 


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating! :)
 Jen Taylor 




Disclosure-Oriental trading has sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own-


1 comment:

Donna said...

Fabulous cards Jen, they are all fabulous'❤️