Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Dollar tree find


Crafty Dollar tree find - ac and wrmk stickers! 😍

anyone find the hampton arts stamps? So far i can't find them:( 😍#cool #americancrafts #wrmk #stickers @dollartree @wermemorykeepers @americancrafts #crazycrafter


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

1 comment:

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jen, I'm visiting from the Make It New Facebook group! Dollar store crafts, stickers, decals are one of my favorites. Lately I've been crafting with their florals for spring ;)