Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Monday, June 4, 2018

Lfl Card #5

Busy day tomm so i am getting my card 5 posted just a lil earlier ... You make the world beautiful doodle card using the june @lovefromlizi cardkit. #lflmc #lflishere #lovefromlizi #papercrafting #cardkit #lovefromlizi  #cardmaking  #kit #junekit #makergonnamake #stamps #stamping #crazycrafter #jentmomof3 #lfljun18ck #cardnumber5  #cutaparts #10c1k #nuvodrops #youmaketheworldbeautiful #floral #doodle #silvercardbase


Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: