Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Happy lfl mail!!


Happy mail!!! I can't share with you yet but keep your eye out for lizi's @lovefromlizi  sneak peeks soon and i will share my pics next week . You really will want this cardkit and add'ons! To subscribe and to visit lizi's shop go here : http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1122545&u=909173&m=76572&urllink=&afftrack 😍😬😉#lflishere #lflmc #lflaug18ck #scrapbooking #stamping #travelernotebook #planning #cardmaking #stamping #kitclub  #cardkit #augustkit #crazycrafter #jentmomof3

Sincerely, Jennifer Taylor

No comments: