Pages

My Close To My Heart webpage

My Close To My Heart webpage
I am a ctmh consultant

*

*

About Me

My photo
hi, i am jen t. welcome to my blog and ttys!

Translate

Past Dt's and Ambassadorships

*

*
Love from lizi dt

.

*

*

*
birds of a feather kit co.

*

*

*

*

Followers

Search This Blog

*

*

*

Creative Scrappers

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Quick pattern paper card base using the aug lfl cardkit

Hi all, hope your summer is going well. I don’t know about you but i am over it. Lol! I am ready for cooler weather and more crafting;).
On that note, let me show you a cool ;) and easy way to make a pattern paper card base. No measuring. Just fold. Depending on the direction you want your card to open just fold in half lengthwise then take that fold and fold it again horizontally. Use your fingernail or a bone folder to make the folds flat. Then go back and glue inside the flaps. See pics below
,















,













For this card i used my pattern paper cardbase addind a mat of white cardstock. then added 
A diecut pocket from the cutaparts then i added a diecut tag inside and diecut sentiment. Popdotted the round diecut . Then i used the exclusive kit die to cut the present and bow to put it on top. Lastly i used the peeloffs to edge the white mat.  
This card was so fun to make!


To get goodies from this kit and all things love from lizi go to
http://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1122545&u=909173&m=76572&urllink=&afftrack



Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!

jen t.

No comments: